Me in my wedding dress. What do you think?

Is it rude to register at multiple places for my bridal shower?
July 29, 2011
Where to buy a beautiful dress for an engagement dinner?
July 29, 2011

Me in my wedding dress. What do you think?

vanessab asked:

I love this dress, but I’m not 100% sure I love how it looks in photos.

Do you think my hips are too big?? Do you think the brown sash is too overpowering?

Honesty please!

PS – I wish I would have smiled! I look like a TOOL! LOL

12 Comments

1. ~Cookies RAWK~ says:

I love the back and all but get something more like shapey-er it looks so flat in the front and shape-less xD

2. Ashley says:

i think the dress is perfect on u but, the color of sash is ind of wierd u shud get a lighter color sash

3. ANNE says:

Love the dress, looks lovely on you. Not sure about the brown sash -sorry!!

4. Shaheen says:

nope there is nothing wrong with it or anything i thinks its perfect but it would be better if i twas tighter but then you cant really teel its really nice and you need a bit of space to breath haha.. 🙂 x x

5. lex. says:

i agree with the first answer. try finding something that fits better according to your shape. its a beautiful dress though! and the brown sash is a little much but the color is nice, try finding a sash that ties in the back instead, i think that would look so pretty!

6. Samantha Serenity says:

I think that with full lace gowns such as this, perhaps skipping a sash. But who are we to judge? This is your wedding so do what you like! It looks beautiful on you though. Your hips aren’t too big either. Explore your options though because you only get married once (i hope!). You should check out my youtube channel :. It is dedicated to cheap makeup and fashion ideas. It also shows you how to make your own makeup! Someone like you should subscribe and rate! Stay tuned for videos that further answer your question!

7. Brittany says:

i think it would look better tighter so you can see more of your shape and i think you should change the sash to something a little thinner or somthing so its not too overpowering

8. Whispers says:

Some guy got lucky, you look stunning…….

9. Renee says:

The dress is not bad, you look fine in it, but the sash definitely has to go. Good luck on the big day!

10. Anitia H. says:

I like it! Yes you are right about the brown sash… take it off 🙂
    I also adore the dress in the backround of the third pic! 🙂
    Btw, CONGRATS!!

11. Kerrie says:

Your dress is so pretty! It looks amazing on you so no your hips don’t look to big, their just the right size. I must say though i think the sash should be a lighter brown, like tan. But other than that its beautiful. Good luck on your big day!

12. Corey says:

I’m Sorry but No!!!!!
    I just don’t like the brown waste ribbon, Plus it makes you look Larger than your probably are,
    and it just Looks Extremely Dull.